When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words

When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words
Where Books and Coffee; blends well Perfectly

Friday, June 30, 2017

Lai

I might have passed that moments
Moments when there’s no ‘thank you’
Every time in life, you gave love and romance
I tend to see the bad in you

I am selfish, and I’m truly sorry
For not being the person you hope to be
I only complain, sulk and worry
Rather than grateful and thankful –me

When I smacked with bad words to your face
You replied with a calming face
And with a smile you said to me
‘I’m sorry, I’ll do better’ you promised me

So thank you for still being ‘you’
The kind and gentle and patience too
When its hard; this life put you through
Still faith and believe I saw in you

For every journey I walked with you
Name it bitter or even blue
I’ll stay and linger and faithful too

As long as this life; I do it with you

No comments:

Post a Comment