When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words

When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words
Where Books and Coffee; makes everything less worry

Monday, July 20, 2015

And I choose ME

All my life
I've been living a lie
kept impressing people
so they could see me in their 'eye'
to like me and take me
as what they wanted me to be

all my life
i kept chasing these  people
so that they could stay close
and won't mingle
close but not closer but close enough

even if it's hurting me inside
and it left me nothing 
but a burning sight
i just don't mind

An aching heart 
and a drained soul
all the consequences
this LOVE i've sold
for wanting to be loved and more
i forgot i should've
love me....first

so i choose to love me instead
rather than someone else
well,not just yet

cause when they decided
to less care and leave
at least i still have Me
and ME is all i need

No comments: