When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words

When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words
Where Books and Coffee; makes everything less worry

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

it all started with ...

It all started with diaries. Nothing but a sappy-dramatic-melancholic emotions wrap together in there; very straight forward, blunt, young and pretty much fragile. Then i learned that diaries are just too transparent, too naked, too predictable that people could actually read you but don't understand you and so - poetry was introduced to me.

Since then, i found poetry in every breath, every glimpse of moment, a blink of an eye and every step of my life.

writing has always been something close to heart. From diaries, i turn to poet-ries. it's one place that actually gave that scent of zen and the only place i can hide when the world seems unbearable to watch.

It may not be much of a comfort for you; but it does to me -
and not because i feel safe in it: but rather it made me more humane - less drama, less anger, less sadness, more faith and hope and love.

You feel me?

Maybe one day people would actually read my book; not because they want to know my story; but rather shared that same random feeling - that one simple word that would crack you, that made you feel something; Not because of that expressive jargon language... but that one specific word that actually touches you.

No comments: