When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words

When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words
Where Books and Coffee; makes everything less worry

Friday, June 30, 2017

Nomad

Like a nomad, I moved to everywhere
Name a place, there’s no place I haven’t declared
With thought that home is where you belong
Where home is your friends and love – that you’ve long

Moving around wasn’t my vision
It’s more of a mission, dragged by an empathy
That your dreams are not your motivation
But sacrifice for others for their satisfactory

Living like a nomad since 2008
Without motives and goal I choose to fled
Fled from all my dreams and just idle
This time around it’s my time to mingle

And now I’m free and just be still
This time I have reason for me to chill
Won’t budge or move, just want to stay

To start a life I’ve been astray

No comments: