When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words

When The Heart Speaks Louder Than Words
Where Books and Coffee; makes everything less worry

Friday, June 30, 2017

Oblivion

When I die
What will people remember me by?
Will they remember the way I smiled?
Or when I said goodbye?
Is it perhaps the way I cheated?
Or the time when my kindness mistreated?
Would all the guys I’ve fallen before;
Remember me by the first hello?
Perhaps the moment our hearts unite?
Or the times I’ve said this isn’t right?

Would all my friends visit my funeral?
Even when we’re no more in verbal?
The girls whom I used to be close
Might not even send me a rose
I wonder will they still miss me
When my soul incarnate to another mystery

Sometimes I don’t mind
Because oblivion will fade in time
But really the heart refuse to obey
When you were alone from the very first day
How I wish this and that and all
But then again it isn’t my call
To demand people to remember me by
When there isn’t any left

To be there on your death

No comments: